Wednesday 27 May 2015

Review ~ Tresemme Oil Elixir for Colour Treated Hair

My hair has always be brittle and dry. No matter what shampoo or conditioner I use. Even if I use a weekly treatment, my hair seems to break. The only thing that maybe ever helped was Moroccan Oil, but with that hefty price tag, I needed something that would work the same only cheaper. So the hunt for a hair oil began. I tried most, until I came across this little treasure. Tresemme Oil Elixir for Colour Treated Hair. Best hair oil ever.



Feature

Tresemme says the oil will leave your hair soft, smooth and shiny. And true to their word it does. My hair felt like I had it treated in a salon. It was easy to manage and no greasiness at all.

Quality

This oil is the best. Compared with my small trial of Moroccan oil, it seems to be the same quality oil and the smell is brilliant. Like can someone please bottle the perfume and sell it.

Main Benefit

For me the main benefit was that my hair wasn’t greasy and my hair seemed to be perfectly smooth. Usually my hair has fly away’s but nothing with this oil. I also like the UV filter, which will help protect my colour.


Ease of use

There are 3 ways to use the product, first you can use the product before you wash your hair. Leaving it in and then washing it out. Secondly, you can use it on the mid shafts to the end after you have washed and towel dried your hair. And thirdly you could use it as a serum after you have dried and styled your hair. So basically it is up to you how you want to use this oil.  And you will only need 3 pumps from the bottle.

Who would the product suit

I think anyone would benefit from using the product. No more bad hair days.

Pro’s

Great smell
Not greasy
Easy to use
Leaves hair beautifully soft.

Con’s

None from my side.

List of Alternatives

Moroccan Hair Oil.
Lóreal Mythic Oil

Beneficial Ingredients

Macadamia Oil - Prevents dryness because of the Palmitoleic Acid which aids the production of sebum. Non greasy.

Grape seed Oil - Locks in moisture, reduces hair loss and with Vitamin E it strengthens the hair.

Product Packaging

Oil Elixir comes in a 100 ml glass pump bottle. The nozzle can be closed so no leakages. The oil is clear in colour.

Price

R 120.00 from any retailer selling Tresemme Products. I like to buy mine from Dischem or Clicks.

Rating

10/10 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...