Friday 3 July 2015

Artist Feature ~ Rihanna

Rihanna has always been one of those artists that loves to push the boundaries. Whether it is in fashion, her tattoos, her music and her music videos. But she is also one of the most talented individuals ever. And she has an amazing presence in this world. During the week she has become the first artist to sell over 100 million digital singles and that is just one of her many impressive awards.


Here are some of my favorite Rihanna songs, including the new Bitch Better Have My Money, which I personally can't get enough of!

Bitch better have my money...


Pon de Replay...


Disturbia...


Take a bow...


What's my name ft Drake


What are your favorite Rihanna songs? Would love to know what you think of the new video? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...