Friday 22 April 2016

GOSH DOUBLE PRECISION MASCARA



Traveling further on my quest to find the perfect mascara, Gosh sent me their brilliant Double Precision Mascara. Dual ended for top and bottom lashes. But does it tick all the boxes in what I am looking for in a mascara? Let's find out shall we? 

Volume Upper Lashes



Features a large spoolie fiber brush. It is tapered to the front, which allows you to get the brush into the inner corners of your eyes. The formulation isn't runny and dries really quickly. I love this because then I can create whispy lashes instead of the formulation clumping together. My lashes are fuller and full of volume.



Precision Lower Lashes



With a small, tightly packed fiber spoolie brush, this lower lash mascara coats every lash and gets into the hard to reach places. I'm not one to really wear mascara on my lower lashes because I feel that by the end of the day it is all under my eyes. But not with this mascara. It stayed in place and looked amazing.



Another thing I measure my mascara by is how easy it is to get off at night. I hate rubbing my eyes, as I wear contact lenses, but this mascara comes off super easily. Just a little bit of micellar water and there is nothing left. 



So does it tick all the boxes? Definitely does. I will definitely be repurchasing this mascara. You can purchase it from Edgars stores nationwide. 

Have you bought the Gosh Double Precision Mascara? What are your thought? I would love to know if you love it as much as I do. Let me know in the comments below! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...