Wednesday 1 June 2016

LIFE CURRENTLY

what has been happening in my life currently.


I have to apologize for neglecting the blog so badly the past two weeks. Life has been throwing a few curve balls. But I am back and ready for action. This post is just a catch up on what has been happening and a few of my current favorite things. 

Life currently...

Life currently has been filled with lots of trips to the Dr and many trips to see different schools. Robbie and I have been struck by the flu and migraines. Two weeks ago I had the most excruciating migraine. I don't usually get headaches but when I do, the pain is unbearable. Once that had subsided, Robbie got not only tonsillitis but a chest infection too. He was put on a nebulizer and given seven different medications to drink daily. And he hates drinking medicine, so to say it was a struggle to get him to drink them, is an understatement. I then fell sick and had a terrible weekend. But we are all on the mend and doing well. 

I have also been looking at schools. Robbie is going to grade 1 next year. He wrote an admissions test for a very good private school in our area and I am pleased to say that he has been offered a place. Only five students are offered a place at the school, so I could not be more prouder. We are taking him to a few more schools. Ultimately I want him at a school where he will be happy. But damn putting your child in a good school is expensive. Especially if you are a single mommy. I am super thankful for the help from my parents. 

Currently listening to...

I have downloaded so many new songs lately but I keep going back to Alessia Cara. Her songs are so stunning. Her voice is magic to my ears and all the songs have such a catchy beat. I have three favorite songs so far; Wild things, I'm Yours and River of Tears. Such beautiful songs. 


Currently reading...

I am a sucker for a good young adult book and I have been loving Tonight the streets are ours by Leila Sales. It is about a girl who goes in search of a guy who writes a blog. She is interested in knowing him and becoming his friend. Very touching story of how two people can become friends. 

Currently watching...

I am currently watching the Chicago series. I am obsessed with the series. I am also currently watching a whole lot of old Disney movies in anticipation for the upcoming remakes of Beauty and the Beast. I seriously cannot wait for it to come to cinemas. 

Current product loves...

I am currently in love with the Vichy Normaderm range. My oily t-zone has calmed down so considerably. My breakouts have minimized and my face looks so much better. I am going to be doing a full and in depth review of the range on Friday. This range is really the best investment you can make if you suffer from oiliness and breakouts in your 20's.

Currently obsession...

Another Vichy product - The Idealia Eyes. After targeting my skin, I needed something to target the fine lines (from laughing too much) that have appeared under my eyes. I did some research and because I love the Vichy brand, I decided to choose within the brand. This product is so stunning. My eyes look more youthful and after two weeks, the lines have seemed to become less visible. 

Currently wanting...

Beauty wise I am currently wanting the new BeccaXJaclynHill Champagne Pop Face Palette. What I wouldn't give to get my hands on that baby. It looks so stunning but it is definitely going to cost and arm and a leg. But a girl can dream, right? Life wise I am currently want to go on holiday. I need a break. Even if it is just for a week, to my favorite place in the world, Margate. 

I would love to know what has been happening in your life currently. Why not leave me a comment below. Have a beautiful day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...