Tuesday 24 March 2015

17 Totally Underrated Things!!

In our fast paced lifestyle, do you ever stop to appreciate the little underrated things in life? The little things that make your toes curl from excitement? I thought I would put a list together of little things that make me happy and that are totally underrated!


1. Waking up to the rain outside!

There is nothing I love more than waking up to the rain outside my window. It makes me wanna pull the blanket up and cuddle.

2. When your food finally arrives at a restaurant.

You know that feeling you get when you are so hungry and you are sitting in the restaurant and everyone else is eating, and then finally you see the waiter coming with your food, heaven!!

3. Being hugged from behind from you significant other.

There are just no words to describe the feeling of feeling arms circling around you waist.

4. Little arms giving you a hug.

Being a mom, this is one of the things we treasure the most. Just feeling those little arms around your neck and kisses on your cheek.

5. When you have water in your ear and it finally comes out.

It's like a warm flowing motion and it makes your toes curl. It has to be one of the best feelings ever.

6. Finally getting something that was suck between your teeth out!

You have been trying for ages, and no matter what you use it won't come out, and then it does! Relief is the only word to describe it.

7. Finishing something you never thought you could.

It's the feeling of success and achievement, as well as a feeling of total calm and relief. Knowing you have done it.

8. Using your own loo after a weekend away.

You know the feeling, right? You have been visiting by other people and all you want to do is go to the loo, but you can't do that in other peoples homes, so as soon as you get home, you finally use yours.

9. When you can make someone else laugh.

There is no greater joy that being able to make other people laugh. Whether it's a joke you told or showing them something funny, if it makes them laugh, you get a warm fuzzy feeling.

10. Using a clean, fresh towel for the first time.

Nothing beats this. It's warm from the drier and you are cold and you can eventually wrap it around your body. Heaven on earth!

11. New sheets on your bed.

It's soft and smells so inviting. All you want to do is lay there and imagine you are laying in a garden of daisies.

12. Taking your shoes off after a long day.

That is the first thing I do when I get home. I take off my shoes and just relax. Nothing is as awesome as walking barefoot.

13. Walking barefoot on the grass.

Being able to feel the blades of grass between you toes and just being able to connect with nature.

14. Waking up totally rested.

You know that feeling of not being tired and grouchy. You see the world with new eyes and everything seems brighter.

15. Having a song finish just as you drive into the driveway.

It's like you perfectly timed the song. No having to wait in the car for it to finish. Bliss!

16. First glass of water after a long hot day.

Nothing quenches a thirst like a glass of cold water on a hot day. Add a slice of lemon and you will be utterly refreshed.

17.  Squishing your feet in the beach sand.

I love the beach. And there is nothing that makes me more happier than, being able to go down to where the tide breaks and sink my feet into the sand. My soul is happy then!

What are some of your underrated things? I would love to know!!


2 comments:

  1. Love this list - its exactly what I needed today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad my list could help! I hope your day get better! And thank you for reading my blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...