Monday 2 March 2015

Birthday Wishlist

Happy March...

Wow can you believe it is already the third month of the year. Didn't we just celebrate New Year's? I personally love March! St. Patrick's Day, 1D concert and my birthday. YAY!

I'm honestly not big on making list on what I want for my birthday, maybe cause I would rather celebrate my day with family and friends and make memories rather than receive presents. But I thought what the hell! So here is my Birthday wish list.


1. Sorbet "Pour your heart out" facial cleaner
2. Yankee Candle in French Vanilla
3. Adidas Sneakers
4. Lauren Conrad Style and Beauty Book
5. Rose Gold Michael Kors Watch
6. Fujifilm Polaroid Camera
7. Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses
8. Real Technique Makeup Brushes
9. Burberry Trench Coat
10. Canon 7D Camera

Happy Birthday to all of you born in March... Let me know when your birthday is and what you wish for?



2 comments:

  1. I also wanted to read Lauren Conrad's book. It's on my wish-list now.

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Hopefully I can get it soon. Have a lovely day Katya! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...