Tuesday 17 March 2015

For the love of the IRISH

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

If you have read my About Me page here, you will know I absolutely love Ireland and all things Irish. This is my favorite day of the whole year. I get to dress up in green and pretend to be Irish for the day. Oh what I wouldn't give to live in Ireland now. To all my Irish readers, Happy St. Patrick's Day!



These are a few of my favorite Irish things...

My Favorite Irish Person - Niall Horan


Niall has to be my favorite Irish person, because he is always so patriotic about his country (and cause I love One Direction, don't judge me).

My Favorite Irish Item - Claddagh Ring


The meaning of the claddagh ring is so beautiful and symbolic. You can find out more about the meaning and how to wear the claddagh ring here.

My Favorite Irish Food - Irish Stew and Soda Bread


If you read my recipe post on Irish stew here, you will know that I always make Irish stew on St. Patrick's Day.

My Favorite Irish Drink - Guinness


I'm not a huge beer drinker, mostly cause I can't stand the taste but I love Guinness!

My Favorite Irish Town - Mullingar, Westmeath County


I always used to be a huge fan of the big bustling city but things have changed and all I want to do is settle down in a small country like Mullingar. Not to many people and peace and quiet.

My Favorite Irish Flower - The Bells of Ireland


This flower is just so pretty. Love it.

My Favorite Irish Band - The Script


Ah this band can do no wrong. Their songs have such deep meanings. Oh and they rocked SA when they were here, thanks guys!

My Favorite Irish Blessing - 


Short and to the point. Happiness is key.

My Favorite Irish Blogs -


One of my favorite Irish blogs is Gingerly Pale. This blog is written by Jessica and is one of the coolest blogs ever. Very down to earth and humble.

My favorite Irish Youtube clip


I absolutely love the little Teddy Bear island!



Those are some of my favorite Irish things. I would love to hear what yours are?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...