Thursday 16 June 2016

NYX HOT SINGLES EYESHADOWS

NYX eyeshadows in innocent and sentiment


My love for eyeshadows is strong. I believe the eyes are the window to the soul and I love playing my eyes up with eyeshadow and mascara. Lately I have been loving bronze and gold eyeshadows, so when I went into Clicks and saw these beautiful colours from NYX, I knew I had to have them. 

The colours I chose are Sentiment (Brown) and Innocent (Gold). These have been my go to colours for a while now and adding these colours from NYX to my collection was the best decision ever. The eyeshadows are really pigmented and oh so soft. 

nyx eyeshadows in innocent and sentiment


With my oily eyelids I have to use a primer and once the primer is applied these eyeshadows last the whole day. They glide on like silk and there is no fall out what so ever.

I use Sentiment in my crease, creating a "v" shape and then use Innocent on the inner corner of my eye. These two colours make my brown eyes pop, which I didn't think would work in the beginning, because browns and bronze's generally make blue eyes pop.

nyx eyeshadows swatches


I can't wait to get my hands on more of these amazing hot singles from NYX. You can get them from NYX counters at Clicks or from Click's new online store for only R99.95. Which is a steal because these shadows are seriously amazing.

nyx eyeshadows on eyes


Have you tried the NYX hot singles eyeshadows? What do you think of them? I would love to know in the comments below! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...